- The CDROM images are NOT OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION PRODUCTS and cannot be played on retail PS1, PS2 or PS3 consoles.
- We do not recommend any modification of hardware.
- We recommend using a PlayStation emulator.
- Magic Castle has never existed in physical form. Every time the members of Team Kaiga wanted to show the beta version they carried their Net Yaroze and a computer. All the required files were transfered from the PC to the console, so no CD containing the game was ever produced. Some pirates are selling overpriced bootlegs without our consent. They have downloaded and burned the disc image file available below and put a sticker on the CD-R. Bootlegs are banned on most auction sites and online shops, so if you have been deceived you can complain and request a refund.
Magic Castle - Team KAIGA 1998
Unreleased PlayStation game developed with Net Yaroze.
Production started in 1997 and the project was cancelled in 1998.
See the interview with Magic Castle developers for more information.
"Magic Castle" is the property and copyright of TEAM KAIGA, All Rights Reserved.
Development was resumed in 2020 and while still not complete, the game is fully playable.
At this point, the only missing features are the four player support and Japanese translation.
Version 2 (removed)
Version 3 (NEW)
Updated version featuring additional music, sound effects, bugfixes, new easter eggs and a secret ending.
Manual included. Four player support still not implemented.
2019 Net Yaroze games and demos (mini)
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2019 (mini) - 34.2M
Mini compilation featuring some games not included in previous releases.
2014 Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2014 - 250.5M
Updated version with around 100 new games.
2012 Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2012 - 321.8M
My second Net Yaroze compilation released in 2012. By that time my game collection had increased significantly.
2003 Net Yaroze games and demos
- Net Yaroze games and demos 2003 - 19.2M
Small personal collection of Net Yaroze games. The first one I made in 2003 with the few games I had back then.